- Urad dal is a rich source of both insoluble and soluble fibre, which helps in improving digestion.
- It is responsible for stimulating peristaltic motion and bulk up the stool in the intestine.
- It is the best remedy for diarrhoea, constipation, cramps, or even bloating.
- Specially good for women as it has iron, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, potassium which makes it a healthy pulse
- Anti aging, boosts heart health
How to Use:
- Grinded into flours or paste, urad dal is extensively used in culinary preparations like dosa, idli, vada, and papad.
- Urad dal is used in the preparation of numerous dishes such as purees and soups.